The following rules and regulations of the college must be followed by all the students:
- The students must be in full uniform with Identity Card within the college campus.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited. Any student found indulging in such activities will be strictly dealt with as per guideline recommended by the Supreme Court.
- Students must keep Bicycle/Bikes in proper place.
- Use of mobile phone in the College Office, Class room, Library, Examination hall is restricted.
- Students must take care of the college properties. They must not damage college properties.
- The students must follow the Supreme Court Guideline in the Election of the Students' Union.
- Student’s activities, functions, Picnic and Excursion will be organized only with the prior permission of the college authority.
- The students should maintain the traditional family relationship with the teachers including Principal. Vice Principal and non-teaching staff. Violation of these rules will cause disciplinary action against the students.